we participate in voluntary transparency
We are a signatory to the Transparent Civil Society Initiative and want to help strengthen trust in civil society through transparency.
On the initiative of Transparency International Deutschland e.V., numerous actors from civil society and academia have defined ten basic facts that every civil society organization should make accessible to the public. These include the articles of association, the names of key decision-makers, and information on the source of funding, use of funding, and personnel structure.
Information in accordance with the voluntary commitment of the Transparent Civil Society Initiative
1. Name, headquarters, address, and date established
- Name: Verband deutscher Kreditplattformen e.V.
- Addresse: Joachimsthaler Str. 30, 10719 Berlin
- Landline: 030 9485 4660
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet: www.kreditplattformen.de; www.fintics.de
- Date established: 04.06.2019
- Contact person: Constantin Fabricius, Geschäftsführer
2. Complete articles of association and information on the goals of our trade body
3. Information on tax benefits
According to the last notice of exemption we received from the Tax Office for Corporations I, Berlin, for tax number 27/620/63392 dated March 4, 2021, our work is exempt from corporate income tax for the assessment period 2019 pursuant to Section 5 (1) No. 9 of the Corporate Income Tax Act.
4. Name and function of key executives
Information on our board and the annual general meeting can be found in our annual report for 2022 on the pages 7 and 8.
5. Activity Report
Information on our activities in the field of public relations, networking und public affairs can be found in our annual report for 2022 on page 13.
6. Staff Structure
Information on our office in Berlin and its staff can be found in our annual report for 2022 on page 10.
7. Information on the Origin of Funds
Information on the origin of funds can be found in our annual report for 2022 on page 10.
8. Information on the Expenses
Information on the expenses can be found in our annual report for 2022 on page 10.
9. Affiliation with third parties under company law
There isn’t any affiliation under company law with third parties.
10. Names of persons whose annual payments represent more than 10% of the total annual budget
According to the annual accounts in our annual report for 2022 on page 11 the total membership fee income amounted to EUR 145,917.
The following legal persons contributions represented more than 10% of the total annual budget:
Each of them had a share of 13.71% according to the Voting and Fees Rules.
Natural persons: none.